how many apperents are there for this exam everyyear
If you could please clarify that which examination are you referring to in your question. In India many examinations are happening consecutively everyday. So kindly please re ask the question by mentioning the examination you want to know about. It would help me highly in helping you.
Should I order Sourav sir classes ACET BOOK SET from amazon ? Is it useful?
I would suggest that whatever help you think you need for your entrance exam you should take it. Every book has its own value. If you think that you can gain from some book you should buy it depending on your needs.
Whats all included in Algebra topic in mathematics for ACET EXAM?
The "ActuarialCommon Entrance Test" (ACET) is an entrance exam for those who want to join as the members of the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) and plan to take & qualify in the various actuarial examinations conducted by the Institute of Actuaries India. ACET is conducted twice in a year.After clearing the ACET, a candidate needs to clear a series of 15 papers prescribed by the IAI to be awarded the Fellowship in Actuary (FIAI) to be designated as a Qualified Actuary.
Examination syllabus is as follows:
As per your query - Alebra subject comes under Mathematics.
Question pattern of Alegbra in ACET:
1. Manipulate algebraic expressions involving powers, logs, polynomials and
2. Solve simple equations, including simultaneous equations by rearrangement, substitution, cancellation, expansion and factorisation.
3. Solve an equation that can be expressed as a quadratic equation by factorisation, by “completing the square” or by applying the quadratic formula, and identify which of the roots is appropriate in a particular context.
4. Solve inequalities (“inequations”) in simple cases and understand the concept of a “strict” or “weak” inequality.
5. State and apply the arithmetic-geometric mean inequality, and know the conditions under which equality holds.
6.Understand and apply the Σ and Π notation for sums and products, including
sums over sets and repeated sums.
6. Calculate the sum of a series involving finite arithmetic or geometric progressions or non-terminating geometric progressions using the formulaes and be able to determine when a non-terminating geometric series converges. 7.Solve simple first or second order difference equations including applying boundary conditions by inspection or by means of an auxiliary equation.
All the Best!!
Please suggest me a book of Statistics which can help me in ACET exams 2020?
here are the book recommendations for ACET preparation
1. TOMATO (test of mathematics at ten plus two level published) by indian statistical institute (ISI)
2. ACTED study material - FAC and STATS PACK by actuarial education comapany
3. how to prepare for verbal ability and reading comprehension for CAT by arun sharma and meenakshi upadhyay , Mc graw hill
4. trishna's data interpretation and logical reasoning for the CAT and other MBA entrance examinations by T.I.M.E
5. how to prepare for quantitative aptitude for the CAT editor by arun sharma
6. problem primer for the olympaid editors by CR pranesachar , BJ venkatachala , CS yogananda
7. qunatitative aptitude for competitive examinations editor by abhijit guha
8. an excursion in mathematics editors by M.R modak , .S.A katre, V.V Acharya , V.M sholapurkar
for more books and details go through the link
hope this helps!
I just registered for ACET EXAM 2020 . Please guide me , how should i prepare and which books should I refer?
Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) is a national level exam conducted by IAI (Institutes of Actuaries of India).
ACET is of 3 hours duration conducted in online mode comprising of two sections -
Section 1 - Mathematics, Statistics and Data Interpretation
Section 2 - English & Logical Reasoning
You can check complete syllabus and other details at
is binomial theorem in syllabus of Acet?
Yes binomial theorem is in the syllabus for ACET exam. In mathematics in discrete distributions you have binomial theorem. The admit card for February session will be available from February 15th. Please click the below link for the syllabus.
Can you suggest online study material for ACET eXAM
Are your asking about Actuarial Common Entrance Test as the tag says different. You can go through the link below where you can get previous few years exam papers and solution link. But I will suggest you to solve the papers by your own.
The Institute of Actuaries of India website has a lot of reference books that can be used.
what type of questions are asked in the adypu acet entrance exam? show some sample pattern paper
You can ollow these two which i have provided to go through all the details about the exam.
How is AEC when compared to ACET and ACOE?
Hello aspirant, if you meant the codes were engineering colleges of aditya group in Andhra pradesh, I prefer AEC as it is autonomous college and it has higher standards than all the other colleges, the order is ACET and finally ACOE. The infrastcture is same for all these colleges, but the faculty change for the 3 colleges, you must always opt for the best one -AEC.
When will the next acet exam (subsequent to the September 2019) be conducted?
The Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) has announced the schedule for February session of ACET 2020. Registrations for the same started on December 5 (3 P.M.) and the last date to register is January 28, 2020. The ACET exam fro February 2020 session will be conducted on February 29 and admit cards for the same will be released on February 12, 2020.
To know more about the registration process, visit the ACET Registration page