Stay up-to date with ACET News
About ACET 2022
ACET 2022- The Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) started the June session ACET 2022 registration on January 11, 2022. The last date to apply is June 2, 2022, till 3 pm. The ACET admit card will be released by IAI on June 10, 2022, and the exam is scheduled to be held on June 26, 2022. The ACET result 2022 will be declared on the official website on July 2, 2022.
- ACET June 2022: Registration begins for home-based online examination
ACET 2022 (June) exam will be conducted in a home-based online mode on June 25 (10 am - 1 pm). The remote-proctored mode ensures the safety and protection of candidates in COVID-19 times. The exam can be taken from one's home or a place of their picking. Technical requirements needed to take the remote-proctored exam include web camera, personal desktop or laptop, and internet connectivity.
ACET 2022 (June) - Quick glance
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 or a similar exam are eligible for admission to ACET 2022
- ACET June 2022 will be held on June 25, 2022 (10 am - 1 pm)
- ACET 2022 will be a 3-hour long exam to be conducted in online home-based mode exam
- The question paper will be of 100 marks and include 70 MCQs
- ACET June Result 2022 will be declared on July 2, 2022
Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) is conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India twice a year to screen students for admission to actuarial science courses offered by the Institute.
ACET result is valid for a period of three years from the date of declaration of the result. Candidates who qualify ACET exam become eligible to apply for the IAI membership to apply and pursue the actuarial courses.
ACET 2022 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Actuarial Common Entrance Test|
|Short Exam Name||ACET|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Actuaries of India|
|Frequency of Conduct||2 times a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||3000 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
ACET 2022 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
11 Jan, 2022 - 02 Jun, 2022
Application | Mode: Online Ongoing
10 Jun, 2022
Admit Card | Mode: Online
23 Jun, 2022
Details related to exam - Start Date | Mode: Online
25 Jun, 2022
Exam | Mode: Online
02 Jul, 2022
Result | Mode: Online
ACET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Admission to the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) is conducted through two channels. One is through the ACET entrance exam and the other is the non-ACET route. In case of candidates seeking admission through the ACET exam, they need to meet the ACET 2022 eligibility criteria which have been elucidated below.
ACET eligibility criteria 2022
- The applicant must have passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination
- Subject They must have studied English as one of the main subjects at 10 + 2 level
- Candidates pursuing their graduation or higher studies like engineering or professional courses, chartered or cost accountants, company secretaries, management graduates, degree holders in mathematical and statistical sciences etc are also eligible to appear for the exam
- Candidates who are into employment
- Candidates with qualifications in Mathematical subjects
ACET Eligibility Criteria is the set of minimum qualifications that a student should possess for not just appearing in the entrance test but to avail admission into actuarial science courses.
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
ACET application form 2022 for the June session is available in online mode; the application form can be accessed at the official website of IAI. Alternately, candidates can click on the link given on this page to go directly to the ACET 2022 application form.
The last date to submit the completed application form of ACET 2022 is June 2, 2022 (3 pm). As part of the online application process, the candidate will have to go through a number of steps as mentioned below.
How to fill the ACET 2022 application form
- Registration - The first step in the application process is registration. As part of the ACET 2022 registration process, candidates need to enter their name, email id, DOB, ad gender. They will also need to enter and confirm a password for the new applicant account. Enter passport, PAN or Aadhaar card number and finally submit the details to complete registration.
- Fill the form: Candidates will also be required to enter their personal, academic details and contact details.
- Upload photograph and enter personal details - In this step upload a recent passport size colour photograph (4.5 cm length x 3.5 cm width). The photo resolution should be 150px *150px with the size not more than 1MB to be saved only in (.png, .jpg, .bmp, .jpeg, .gif, .raw) format.
- Select Exam City - Candidates do not need to select the exam city as the exam will be conducted in home-based mode.
- Pay the application fees - In this step pay the exam fee of Rs 3000 online in online mode using Debit or Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- Submit the form - Check the application form and ensure it is complete in all respects before submitting it. After submitting the form, the candidate will be able to download the Welcome Kit of one Sample Question Paper, Indicative Solution from their login.
ACET 2022 application form: Helpline Numbers
In case of any difficulty in filling the ACET application form, reach out to exam officials at the below address:
email@example.com or call at 022-62433333
|SC, OBC, ST, General||Online||Male, Transgender, Female||₹ 3000|
|SC, OBC, ST, General||PWD||Online||Male, Transgender, Female||₹ 3000|
Notation and standard functions
Permutations and combinations
Types of data
|Statistical diagrams, bar chart, histogram, dot plot, stem-and-leaf, boxplot|
Measures of location
|Mean, median, mode|
Measures of spread
|Range, interquartile range, standard deviation, variance, skewness|
|Basic rules of probabilities|
|Tree diagrams, conditional probabilities|
Discrete random variables
|Definitions, probabilities, mean, mode, median, standard deviation, variance, coefficient of skewness|
Continuous random variables
|Definitions, probabilities, mean, mode, median, standard deviation, variance, coefficient of skewness|
|Discrete uniform, Bernoulli, binomial, Poisson|
|Continuous uniform, exponential, the normal distribution|
|Scatter plots, covariance, correlation coefficient|
Vocabulary based (synonyms, antonyms)
|Meanings of words, secondary shades of meaning, usage, idioms and phrases, antonyms, related words etc|
English usage or grammar
|Grammatical errors, subject-verb agreement, use of modifiers, parellel construction, redundancy, phrasal verbs, use of articles, prepositions etc|
Fill in the blanks
Analogies or reverse analogies
|Relationships or patterns within groups of words or sentences|
Facts/ inferences/ judgements
Number and letter series
Student Appearing Vs Seat Available
|Year||Student Appeared||Seats Available|
Institute of Actuaries of India, which is the exam conducting body, is responsible for framing the ACET exam pattern. The IAI has already released the ACET exam pattern 2022, which outlines the nature and format of the entrance exam. By consulting the exam pattern, the candidate will get to know about the types of questions hat are being asked, marking scheme, sections covered, etc.
ACET 2022 Exam Pattern
|Mode||To be conducted in ONLINE, home-based mode|
|Total number of questions||45 questions – 1 mark each |
20 questions – 2 marks each
05 questions – 3 marks each
ACET Admit Card 2022 for the June session will be released on June 10, 2022 ; it can be downloaded online by following the link that is updated on this page.
How to download the ACET 2022 hall ticket / admit card
- Go to the relevant page
- A login window will open
- Enter your email id and password
- On login, the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
What information will be mentioned on ACET hall ticket / ACET admit card 2022
- Name of the candidate
- The roll number
- Application number
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Date and time of ACET 2022 exam
- Exam-day guidelines, like how to take the online exam, what items are allowed and not allowed, etc.
- Reporting time
- The candidate will have to produce valid photo ID proof.
- In the case of students in Class 12, they may display their 10+2 identity card (ID) or Class 12 hall ticket duly attested
Candidates are also allowed to carry a scientific calculator of the following models only
- Casio FX82 (ES/MS) (with or without any suffix)
- Casio FX83 (ES/MS) (with or without any suffix)
- Casio FX85 (ES/MS) (with or without any suffix)
- Sharp EL531 (with or without any prefix or suffix)
- Texas Instruments BA II Plus (with or without any suffix)
- Texas Instruments TI-30 (with or without any suffix)
- Hewlett Packard HP12c (with or without any suffix)
Candidates are advised to check the details on the admit card of ACET after downloading to correct any discrepancies.
ACET 2022 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit card
- Valid photo id
- Class 12 hall ticket or college id duly attested (only for class 12 students)
IAI will release the result of the ACET 2022 (June) on July 2, 2022. The ACET result 2022 will be declared in online mode for all candidates who will take the online, home-based exam. The result of ACET is valid for a period of three years from the date of declaration of ACET results. Within this 3-year period, the candidate have to take student membership of IAI, failing which the ACET 2022 result would become invalid.
How to check ACET 2022 result (June session)
- Click on the result link
- In the login window that opens, enter your id and password
- The ACET result 2022 will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a printout of the result.
The result of ACET 2022 would be declared simply as pass or fail; no scores will be released.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:Why is ACET exam conducted?
The Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) is conducted as an entrance examination for pursuing actuarial sciences.
Question:How can I register for ACET 2022?
Candidates who want to pursue actuarial sciences can accomplish registration process through the official website- actuariesindia.org. The application form June 2022 are available in online mode. The last date to register for June 2022 exam is June 2, 2022.
Question:What is the maximum weightage for ACET exam?
The ACET exam carries a total of 100 marks distributed into 5 sections.
Question:For what period is the ACET result valid?
ACET result is valid for a period of 3 years. If a person does not apply for IAI membership within 3 years of ACET, he/she has to appear again for the exam.
Question:What are the passing marks for ACET 2022 exam?
A candidate has to score at least 50 % marks for qualifying the ACET exam.
Question:When is the ACET 2022 June session exam?
ACET exam 2022 for the June session will be held on June 25, 2022.
Question:Will IAI conduct any mock test for ACET 2022 June session?
The June session ACET mock test details will be updated soon.
Questions related to ACET
I have applied for acet December attempt. During the mock test my laptop didnt respond well so I could not give the mock test. Can I directly give the actual exam.
Yes, you can always give the actual exam even if you haven't appeared in the mock test. You need not to worry about this. However if you still wish to give mock test then there are many mock tests available online you can refer to them for practice. All the best.
I have PCM, English and Computer Science as my main subjects in 10+2, is there anything else required to be eligible ACET? Also, do I have to study accountancy and Economics before appearing?
hope you are doing great. As per your query I would glad to tell you that with subjects of physics , chemistry and maths you are surely eligible for the entrance exam of ACET as they require 10+2th and with english as main subject for atleast one year which already comes in your profile . So i would advise you to work hard to clear the exam and refer the following link for more info:-
Hope you found this answer helpful. Good luck for your future
10+2 going to appear on April22 can apply now?
Hope you are doing well.
As per your query, You are not eligible to appear for ACET Exam before having passes or appeared in your 10+2 examination.
Here is the eligibility criteria for appearing in this exam:
ACET Eligibility criterion
No age limit
A candidate who has passed or has appeared in class 12th examination
English should be a mandatory subject in Class 12th
Higher education in subjects such as Mathematics and Statistical Sciences
IAI will release the ACET 2021 admit card on November 26, 2021. Earlier, it extended the ACET 2021 December exam application form last date to November 10. Prior to that the last date of registration was from October 26. The Institute of Actuaries of India will conduct the December session of ACET 2021 exam on December 11 (10.00 am to 1.00 pm). Candidates may note that the ACET December 2021 exam will also be conducted in a home-based online mode .
For further relevant information related to ACET 2021 Dec Exam, please visit the link provided below:
Hope this helps you. All the best!
Currently I am in class 11, in India when should I register for the IFOA?
It's a good idea to start preparing yourself now.
I'd like to make a few suggestions.
Because actuarial science is all about math and statistics, you should study math thoroughly.
Keep statistics and probability out of your way. Don't think that they are easy chapters so why bother with them, instead study them thoroughly and practise as much as you can keep doing research about the course, learn about the subjects you have to study there keep your mind clear about it and dont doubt it for a second because it is one of the best profession and if you are good at maths and have an interest in it then you are doing the right thing know the ways through which you can pursue it and find the ideal way for you to be successful
I am a BCOM graduate who has just applied for ACET to be held in Dec 2021. After clearing it, how should i go about clearing the rest of the AIA Actuarial exams?
Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) is conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India thrice a year for admission to actuarial science courses offered by the Institute. ACET result is valid for a period of three years from the date of declaration of the result.
After ACET result is announced, candidates who have passed in ACET have to apply to IAI for student membership in order to proceed with the course of actuarial sciences. Those who do not pass the ACET exam can apply for the session that follows for actuarial entrance.